Days of Week Daily
Excersion From Kuala Lumpur
Pick Up Time Between 9.30 p.m – 9.45 a.m
Departure 9.30 a.m
Durations 8 Hours
Pulau Ketam – Island of Crabs
An entire town, including its roads, built on stilts!!
Depart Kuala Lumpur at 8.30am reaching Port Klang, Malaysia busiest port in an hour. The 70 minutes ferry ride offers a panaromic view of the busy harbour and the mangroves swamps of nearby islands.
On arrival in Pulau Ketam, take a leisurely stroll to see how an entire fishing commnunity lives in a village where even the roads are built on stilts. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, catch the ferry for the return trip to Port Klang. Drive up to view the fabulous palace of the Selangor Sultan.
Visit the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque. Capped by one of the largest religious domes in the world, the mosque occupies about 36 acres of beautiful parkland surrounded by the Municipal Council Tower, State Library, State Museum and the Lake Gardens.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
• Min 2 Person
• Child fare between 3-12 years old
• Ferry boats used on tours to through local public transportation
• Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
• Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
• Bookings must be made 3 days before date of departure