Excersion From Kuala Lumpur
Pick Up Time 9.30 a.m – 9.45 a.m
Departure 9.30 a.m
Durations 3 – 4 Hours
An educational tour of nature and enviroment outside the jungle.
• Orchid Garden
See over 800 varieties of orchid including the exotic species, thrive abundantly on one hectare of floral paradise.
• The Deer Park
Located on the undulating shapes and sprawling valley of the Lake Gardens. Close to a bubbling stream at the edge of the valley are several mousedeer. The mousedeer is the world’s smallest hoofed animal and a popular subject in local falklore due to it’s legendary wittiness.
• The Butterfly Park
The Butterfly Park houses some 6,000 butterflies of over 120 species. The park is on imitation of the butterfly’s natural habital. It includes more than 15,000 plants from 100 species that have been used to recreate a Malaysian rainforest atmosphere.
• Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
The largest bird park in South East Asia, houses housands of birds representing nearby every major species in this part of the world.
• Entrance to Bird Park & Butterfly Park
PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
• Min 2 Person
• Child fare between 3-12 years old
• Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
• Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
• Bookings must be made 3 days before date of departure